Polycom debuts programme to speed video uptake
Four Polycom Adoption Services aimed at enterprise growthBy Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Unified communications provider Polycom yesterday announced the debut of Polycom Adoption Services.
The four services are designed to help enterprises accelerate user uptake of Polycom video technology in enterprises, and to help end users realise a return on investment in the vendor's video solutions more rapidly.
The services include an Apdoption portal alternative to costly on-site training, and a consulting service to help end users strategise adoption. There is also an adoption campaign service to promote the value of video collaboration, and RealPresence Analytics to guage video service adoption rates.
- Allied Telesis axes NZ staff
- Express Data expands portfolio
- Brocade ANZ country manager talks OpenStack
- GeoOp expands with IT resellers
- NEC's 50 years in NZ
- Inhouse: Contract work, or reseller startup?
- Coffee Break with Luigi Cappel