Plan-b appoints new regional manager
Ken McWilliams brings 23 years experience to resellerBy Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Thursday, 20 September 2012
Ken McWilliams has joined Plan-b as the company's Wellington and Southern Regional Manager.
McWilliams is responsible for Plan-b’s business development and customer relationships in the Lower North Island and the South Island, according to a statement.
McWilliams comes to Plan-b with 23 years experience in the telecommunications sector, including implementation of Application Service Provision (ASP) in contact centres for government and private end users.
- Allied Telesis axes NZ staff
- Express Data expands portfolio
- Brocade ANZ country manager talks OpenStack
- GeoOp expands with IT resellers
- NEC's 50 years in NZ
- Inhouse: Contract work, or reseller startup?
- Coffee Break with Luigi Cappel