D-Link enhances partner programme
Programme designed to open new revenue streamsBy Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Networking solutions provider D-Link has revamped its ANZ partnership programme.
Under Partner +, D-Link will assist partners with a localisesd portal, restructured rebates for existing sellers and new incentives for resellers in the business sector with the new Elite Business Partner status, according to a statement released by the vendor. There is an elite consumer status as well and rebates and incentives for partners that deal across the product range, the company says.
For more information on the Partner+ Program and further details on the rebates, technical support and Deal Registration, please visit http://partners.dlink.com.au/
- Allied Telesis axes NZ staff
- Express Data expands portfolio
- Brocade ANZ country manager talks OpenStack
- GeoOp expands with IT resellers
- NEC's 50 years in NZ
- Inhouse: Contract work, or reseller startup?
- Coffee Break with Luigi Cappel