Awards submissions open for Microsoft Partner Conference 2012
Deadline for submissions is April 16By Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Thursday, 22 March 2012
Microsoft partners have until 6:59pm of April 16 to submit their award nominations for this year's Microsoft Worldwide Partner Awards.
Microsoft Australia have posted the recording of their Award Submission Writing Workshop online and partners can use it to better understand how to submit an entry.
Last year, three local Microsoft partners were recognised at the global conference organised annually by the vendor, with Provoke being named Microsoft Country Partner of the Year. Green Button and NV Interactive were also finalists in awards categories.
This year, the vendor will hold its Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto from July 8 to 12.
- Allied Telesis axes NZ staff
- Express Data expands portfolio
- Brocade ANZ country manager talks OpenStack
- GeoOp expands with IT resellers
- NEC's 50 years in NZ
- Inhouse: Contract work, or reseller startup?
- Coffee Break with Luigi Cappel