Allied Telesis and Sektor sign deal
Networking vendor signs deal with distributor in NZBy Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Friday, 13 July 2012
Allied Telesis and Sektor have signed a distribution deal that, according to Paul Batchelor, NZ country manager for Allied Telesis, will extend the company's reach into new vertical markets, including POS and CCTV.
Batchelor says the deal will strongly benefit Allied Telesis channel partners who will be able to explore the new verticals that Sektor and its resellers focus on.
Sektor have branches in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and, like Allied Telesis, maintain a strong Trans-Tasman presence, with offices in most Australian states.
- Synnex picks Ingram Micro staff
- Reseller impact on vendor licensing model
- To Veeam, everyone’s doing the cloud
- A docking station in every port from ShoreTel
- What it takes to migrate from XP
- Inhouse: Kicking it on Waiheke
- From baseball to OneNet