Imperva makes inroads in Asia Pacific
Region a strong contributor to Q3 resultsBy Reseller News Staff, Auckland | Monday, 19 October 2009
Data security specialist Imperva grew 114 percent in Asia Pacific quarter on quarter for Q3, in parallel with staff expansion in the region.
Globally, the company says the third quarter of 2009 was one of its best. Of the 94 enterprise customers added in the quarter, 21 were in Asia Pacific.
Asia Pacific president Stree Naidu was appointed in August, along with Grenadine Lau as senior manager for channels, marketing and operations for the region. Kane Lightowler has also joined as ANZ regional sales director.
“Protecting business applications, ensuring data security and adhering to PCI compliance are key for organisations in the Pacific region, says Lightowler.
- Synnex picks Ingram Micro staff
- Reseller impact on vendor licensing model
- To Veeam, everyone’s doing the cloud
- A docking station in every port from ShoreTel
- What it takes to migrate from XP
- Inhouse: Kicking it on Waiheke
- From baseball to OneNet